SGK OBIEE Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Obiee Developer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SGK in February 2012.

There was initial screening by talent Acquisition team, then there were 3 1:1 interviews with Enterprise Architect , Sr Application Development and KPMG Consultant. All of the rounds were one after another 45 mins each and that was really very unprofessional , my interview started at 9AM and was complete at 11:20 , No-one was asking even for water during my interview.. all came and started discussions. I felt there should be atleast 5 mins gap , but it happened there that one was waiting outside for other to finish.

Ok, the interview went well and mostly questions were technical in nature abut were How-to based questions. Few questions were What? questions like wat is architecture of OBIEE, what are the best practices involved in development what is initialization block etc..

Interview Questions
  • If you have to implement a logic whilee developing solution, where in data warehousing architecture you will implement that.   Answer Question
  • If you have come across a situation where you have to convince your client about a report/ dashboard why are you creating that and how will cleints be saving dollars out of those reports.   Answer Question
  • What is performance tuning and where all can we do that.   Answer Question
I did not negotiated.

Worked for SGK? Contribute to the Community!