SGV & Co. Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2014
Updated Jun 4, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SGV & Co. in May 2012.

I went through just a single interview. It was with an HR associate. His questions were quite basic and usual. Days before I took the CPA exam I had the interview. Then after taking the CPA exam and getting the results, I visited the company for an update. I was then informed that I was getting a job offer.

There was no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for SGV & Co.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SGV & Co. in November 2012.

I submitted my resume directly to the SGV Office. And after a week I got a call from them and told me that I am scheduled to take an exam the 2 days after. The exam is more on english proficiency test and an essay. The first screening starts after you pass the exam. You will be interviewed by a panel of senior associates and when you passed, you will then be interviewed by the manager and lastly, the Partner.

Interview Questions
    • We understand that you have also applied to other firms. What if that firm gave a call to you and told you that you are hired already, will you still continue your application here in SGV?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SGV & Co. in October 2012.

They would go to the review center for certified public accountant aspirants and administer some exams. Then you submit your resumes and wait for them to call you.

Interview Questions
    The contract is an as-is basis unless you are a topnotcher.

Audit Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SGV & Co..

Fast! Got a call in 1 week time for a job offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SGV & Co. in December 2011.

First, there would be an exa and then you will be contacted for a scheduled interview. Based on the interview, you will be hired or not.

Interview Questions

Worked for SGV & Co.? Contribute to the Community!