SGV & Co.

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SGV & Co. in May 2012.

Interview Details – I went through just a single interview. It was with an HR associate. His questions were quite basic and usual. Days before I took the CPA exam I had the interview. Then after taking the CPA exam and getting the results, I visited the company for an update. I was then informed that I was getting a job offer.

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation.

Cebu City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SGV & Co. in November 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume directly to the SGV Office. And after a week I got a call from them and told me that I am scheduled to take an exam the 2 days after. The exam is more on english proficiency test and an essay. The first screening starts after you pass the exam. You will be interviewed by a panel of senior associates and when you passed, you will then be interviewed by the manager and lastly, the Partner.

Interview Question – We understand that you have also applied to other firms. What if that firm gave a call to you and told you that you are hired already, will you still continue your application here in SGV?   View Answer

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SGV & Co. in October 2012.

Interview Details – They would go to the review center for certified public accountant aspirants and administer some exams. Then you submit your resumes and wait for them to call you.

Interview Question – How long will you stay?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The contract is an as-is basis unless you are a topnotcher.

Audit Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SGV & Co..

Interview Details – Fast! Got a call in 1 week time for a job offer

Interview Question – didn't go formal interview process   Answer Question

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SGV & Co. in December 2011.

Interview Details – First, there would be an exa and then you will be contacted for a scheduled interview. Based on the interview, you will be hired or not.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at SGV & Co.

Worked for SGV & Co.? Contribute to the Community!