SHI International Interview Questions in Austin, TX

2.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in January 2014.

Fast process. Applied and had a phone interview within two days of applying. Then invited to an in person interview which was scheduled a week after phone interview. Final decisions where made within 5 days of formal interview. They have a high employee turnover rate, so they are always hiring new people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at SHI International in November 2013.

Quick turnaround. I applied online, was called in for an interview, and offered the job within a week. The length of hiring process will depend on when their next training class begins for this position and if you already have a job. They're hiring a lot of people right now (20/month) and have an awesome training program set up that begins around the first or second week of each month. Ex) Applied in mid November, received offer, put in 2 weeks notice at current job (around Thanksgiving, so it was like 2.5 weeks), training class began December 9th.

Interview Questions
    I tried to negotiate, but there are no negotiations. All Inside Account Executives make 30k + commission. The commission plan is one of the best around and after 4-6 months of cold calling, persistence, and a lot of determination, you'll be well on your way to making 50-60k

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SHI International in August 2013.

Received a phone call an hour after I applied online asking for a interview. Phone interview was basic. Went in next day for a official interview.

Had other job offers

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at SHI International.

Very laid back, but also very direct with questions.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in May 2012.

Very nice people just do not believe everything you heat

Interview Questions

Company lied about the turnover rate and tried to offer me less than what job description was

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SHI International in November 2010.

The interview process consisted of a brief phone screening, a phone interview, and then an interview with 2 hiring managers. These managers are in charge of corporate inside sales for the entire US. They were professional, personable, and knowledgable about the field and what SHI does within the field. The company is growing and seems like a positive place to work with many nice people.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.   View Answers (2)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in May 2010.

Initially met with SHI during a career fair where one of the managers flagged me down. He was nice, though a bit forward. Ended up securing an interview with one of the managers. He wasn't really sure how to conduct one but was nice enough. After that I had 2 on 1 interview with some of upper management. It was a little intimidating but we were able to joke and have a good time.

Interview Questions

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!