SHI International

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at SHI International

Interview Details – This interview process took 2 weeks I got a phone interview and ten met at the company headquarters. Very basic interview questions about my goals and my weaknesses. I wish they did a better job axing questions though because I feel as if those types of questions are not helpful in determining the validity of a good costumer or not. I had a good interview experience. The people were very friendly and knowledgeable about the company.

Interview Question – Where did you learn how to use powerpoint?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in January 2014.

Interview Details – Fast process. Applied and had a phone interview within two days of applying. Then invited to an in person interview which was scheduled a week after phone interview. Final decisions where made within 5 days of formal interview. They have a high employee turnover rate, so they are always hiring new people.

Interview Question – What are your career plans for the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at SHI International in November 2013.

Interview Details – Quick turnaround. I applied online, was called in for an interview, and offered the job within a week. The length of hiring process will depend on when their next training class begins for this position and if you already have a job. They're hiring a lot of people right now (20/month) and have an awesome training program set up that begins around the first or second week of each month. Ex) Applied in mid November, received offer, put in 2 weeks notice at current job (around Thanksgiving, so it was like 2.5 weeks), training class began December 9th.

Interview Question – How did you hear about SHI?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, but there are no negotiations. All Inside Account Executives make 30k + commission. The commission plan is one of the best around and after 4-6 months of cold calling, persistence, and a lot of determination, you'll be well on your way to making 50-60k

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SHI International in August 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone call an hour after I applied online asking for a interview. Phone interview was basic. Went in next day for a official interview.

Reason for Declining – Had other job offers

Interviews for Top Jobs at SHI International

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!

SHI International Videos

SHI International – Why Work for Us?

Careers at SHI In addition to a competitive salary and high-quality benefits package, SHI offers an exciting, fun and supportive environment that was recently recognized by our employees as one of the best places to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SHI International Inside Account Executive interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by SHI International employees and interview candidates.