SHI International Inside Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SHI International (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a short phone interview. I was asked basic introductory information. I was then scheduled for a Skype interview with the recruiter from the phone interview. She then scheduled me to Skype with the hiring manager, and I was offered a position that same week.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't be able to afford to live in the area based on the salary + commission.

Other Interview Reviews for SHI International

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview, essentially all they ask is that you explain your resume. It is important to note that they are looking for individuals who they think are competitive. It is a very laid back atmosphere and a young environment. I was not very interested in the position and I think they could tell I did not really consider it a career option, because of the low base salary..

Interview Questions

• Asked if I considered myself competitive and money hungry?   Answer Question

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. Had a phone interview the day after I submitted my resume online and then was asked to come in the next day where I was interviewed by human resources and another manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation- they are pretty upfront about the salary and expectations of this job

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

It was very comfortable. First you meet with a recruiter and then with a head of the department. Very friendly and they just want to make sure you are a good fit for the position. Be aware of what you will be required to do and show your enthusiasm. A lot of young people within the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview to gauge your interest. In person interview with recruiter, then with hiring manager. The recruiter is very nice and doesn't present many challenging questions. The hiring manager tends to put you on the spot. I believe this is done to see if you can handle the pressures of cold calling. They are looking for a positive reaction to negatively portrayed scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable cold calling 50 people a day?   1 Answer

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

interviewed at SHI International in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online thru my school and after a few weeks I was called by an HR rep and we discussed a few preliminary things and then they asked me to set up an interview time with them. The interview was in a small room at a desk and I was asked typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your life that relates to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

you have one interview broken into two parts, say you have a need for competition and you're in. I thought it was easy to get a job here until one of my friends got denied . They hire based on personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation process. The salary is what the salary is

Inside Account Executive Interview

Interview

This interview process took 2 weeks I got a phone interview and ten met at the company headquarters. Very basic interview questions about my goals and my weaknesses. I wish they did a better job axing questions though because I feel as if those types of questions are not helpful in determining the validity of a good costumer or not. I had a good interview experience. The people were very friendly and knowledgeable about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Fast process. Applied and had a phone interview within two days of applying. Then invited to an in person interview which was scheduled a week after phone interview. Final decisions where made within 5 days of formal interview. They have a high employee turnover rate, so they are always hiring new people.

Inside Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SHI International in January 2014.

Interview

not to bad.... Just be honest and have a smile on your face the whole interview and you should be able to get the job. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah