SHI International

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SHI International in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a SHI recruiter through Linkedin. I interviewed with her for about 5 minutes and she asked very basic questions. Then she sent in 2 sales managers whom asked me typical interview questions. This was about 30-45 minutes. After they left, the sales director came to interview me as well. He grilled me about my sales experience. Overall the total time for interviews concluded to about 3 hours.

Interview Question – Why are you different than any other collage graduate that thinks they deserve this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no room for negotiation. They hire 20-30 collage grads a month. They will easily move you aside and hire the next kid in line who will gladly accept the $30,000 base pay.

Interviewed at SHI International

Interview Details – This interview process took 2 weeks I got a phone interview and ten met at the company headquarters. Very basic interview questions about my goals and my weaknesses. I wish they did a better job axing questions though because I feel as if those types of questions are not helpful in determining the validity of a good costumer or not. I had a good interview experience. The people were very friendly and knowledgeable about the company.

Interview Question – Where did you learn how to use powerpoint?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in January 2014.

Interview Details – Fast process. Applied and had a phone interview within two days of applying. Then invited to an in person interview which was scheduled a week after phone interview. Final decisions where made within 5 days of formal interview. They have a high employee turnover rate, so they are always hiring new people.

Interview Question – What are your career plans for the next 5 years?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at SHI International in November 2013.

Interview Details – Quick turnaround. I applied online, was called in for an interview, and offered the job within a week. The length of hiring process will depend on when their next training class begins for this position and if you already have a job. They're hiring a lot of people right now (20/month) and have an awesome training program set up that begins around the first or second week of each month. Ex) Applied in mid November, received offer, put in 2 weeks notice at current job (around Thanksgiving, so it was like 2.5 weeks), training class began December 9th.

Interview Question – How did you hear about SHI?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, but there are no negotiations. All Inside Account Executives make 30k + commission. The commission plan is one of the best around and after 4-6 months of cold calling, persistence, and a lot of determination, you'll be well on your way to making 50-60k

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SHI International in August 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone call an hour after I applied online asking for a interview. Phone interview was basic. Went in next day for a official interview.

Reason for Declining – Had other job offers

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!