SHI International

Interviewed at SHI International

Interview Details – easy

Interview Question – what is your greatest accomplishment   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager

I interviewed at SHI International in August 2012.

Interview Details – There was a 10 minute phone screening, and then a follow up in person interview that lasted between 1 and 2 hours. They were very nice and easy to talk to. Fairly basic questions about your past experience and why you want to work at SHI.

Somerset, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SHI International in July 2013.

Interview Details – If they like you, the interview can last up to 4 hours. If they do not, youre out sooner than later.

Interview Question – There was a 10 question quiz at the end. Its not difficult but I was not expecting it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Somerset, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SHI International.

Interview Details – Met with HR, asked a few questions and then given a test that covered basic skills

Interview Question – One thing you are skill you are looking to improve on in this job   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SHI International in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR with no prior knowledge of SHI. I was told a little bit about the company and position and then asked if I would be interested in this opportunity. I had expressed interest so was Immediately interviewed while on the same phone call. Very standard interview questions about my experiences, strengths and weaknesses. I was then asked if I would like to schedule an in person interview. During my interview I met with the same person I had interviewed with over the phone. I then interviewed with someone from the department of the position i was applying. Both interviews were very similar to the phone interview, just standard questions. Directly after the interview I was asked to take a test which measured my ability to perform the tasks required for the position. Fairly simple test, only about 10 questions. I was then contacted a week later to fill out information for a background check. A week after that I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Nothing challenging or unexpected. Standard questions about past experiences, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!