SHI International Inside Account Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Inside Account Manager Interview

Interview

easy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SHI International

Inside Account Manager Interview

Application

interviewed at SHI International in August 2012.

Interview

There was a 10 minute phone screening, and then a follow up in person interview that lasted between 1 and 2 hours. They were very nice and easy to talk to. Fairly basic questions about your past experience and why you want to work at SHI.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

If they like you, the interview can last up to 4 hours. If they do not, youre out sooner than later.

Interview Questions

• There was a 10 question quiz at the end. Its not difficult but I was not expecting it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SHI International (Somerset, NJ).

Interview

Met with HR, asked a few questions and then given a test that covered basic skills

Interview Questions

• One thing you are skill you are looking to improve on in this job   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SHI International in November 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by HR with no prior knowledge of SHI. I was told a little bit about the company and position and then asked if I would be interested in this opportunity. I had expressed interest so was Immediately interviewed while on the same phone call. Very standard interview questions about my experiences, strengths and weaknesses. I was then asked if I would like to schedule an in person interview. During my interview I met with the same person I had interviewed with over the phone. I then interviewed with someone from the department of the position i was applying. Both interviews were very similar to the phone interview, just standard questions. Directly after the interview I was asked to take a test which measured my ability to perform the tasks required for the position. Fairly simple test, only about 10 questions. I was then contacted a week later to fill out information for a background check. A week after that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Nothing challenging or unexpected. Standard questions about past experiences, strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question