SHI International Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Piscataway, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

Started with a basic review of resume and skills over the phone. They called me in for a face to face interview a few days later. During this interview we again reviewed the resume. They described the workings of the company and what the job would entail. Went over any questions that i had. After this I was told to answer 5 basic questions on a computer that ensured i knew the basics of the business world and something about shi.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SHI International

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a brief phone screening, a phone interview, and then an interview with 2 hiring managers. These managers are in charge of corporate inside sales for the entire US. They were professional, personable, and knowledgable about the field and what SHI does within the field. The company is growing and seems like a positive place to work with many nice people.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses that you bring to this position.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Very nice people just do not believe everything you heat

Interview Questions

Company lied about the turnover rate and tried to offer me less than what job description was

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted based on a referral by the recruiter, the conversation lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked to come in for a one on one. I spoke with the recruiter and then the hiring manager for the position. Total time was almost 2 hours. Then it took about 4 days for background check

Interview Questions

• What is going to make you get through hard long days of cold calling?   Answer Question