SHI International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. I was called in and was interviewed by 2 individuals. After the interview I then had to complete a questionnaire. I wouldn't say it was challenging but indeed required you to use your problem solving skills in a situation that required immediate attention. After the interview I received a phone call that they wanted to proceed with the background check. Human resource was very helpful over phone/email they constantly stayed in touch with me and updated me on my status.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted based on a referral by the recruiter, the conversation lasted about 30 minutes. I was asked to come in for a one on one. I spoke with the recruiter and then the hiring manager for the position. Total time was almost 2 hours. Then it took about 4 days for background check

Interview Questions

• What is going to make you get through hard long days of cold calling?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Really easy, phone interview, then two in person interviews on right after the other in the office. Really weird office they put you in. Didn't feel comfortable at all. They just asked basic what is your work experience, explain a time when you were challenged, and be prepared with examples. Like I said if you are intelligent, have a mild college degree you will be hired.

Interview Questions

• Basically just talk about yourself in the best way. Sound intelligent and you will get a job. They love suckers with a business degree.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a short phone interview. I was asked basic introductory information. I was then scheduled for a Skype interview with the recruiter from the phone interview. She then scheduled me to Skype with the hiring manager, and I was offered a position that same week.

Interview Questions

I wouldn't be able to afford to live in the area based on the salary + commission.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

In the initial phone screen almost all questions were regarding whether I would be willing to work for their low salary. The recruiter invited me in to meet with her and the hiring manager. At my in person interview, I sat in the main lobby for 25 minutes past my interview time before they finally came and got me. I wasn't very impressed at all.

Interview Questions

• After having seen the culture of our sales pit, how do you think you can contribute?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with the HR representative and Account Manager. They were both quick and to the point, assertive with their questions and wanted to see if you would respond similarly. The format of both interviews was like that, about 10 big questions each about your background and if you would be someone that could be an asset to effectively bring more customers in for them.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous work experience make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Was a very brief and simple interview. Met with two people from HR separately and reviewed my resume. Gave me background of the company and culture and description of the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. Had a phone interview the day after I submitted my resume online and then was asked to come in the next day where I was interviewed by human resources and another manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation- they are pretty upfront about the salary and expectations of this job

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SHI International.

Interview

It was very comfortable. First you meet with a recruiter and then with a head of the department. Very friendly and they just want to make sure you are a good fit for the position. Be aware of what you will be required to do and show your enthusiasm. A lot of young people within the office.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview to gauge your interest. In person interview with recruiter, then with hiring manager. The recruiter is very nice and doesn't present many challenging questions. The hiring manager tends to put you on the spot. I believe this is done to see if you can handle the pressures of cold calling. They are looking for a positive reaction to negatively portrayed scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable cold calling 50 people a day?   1 Answer