SHI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Account Manager Interview

Inside Account Manager
Somerset, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SHI International in July 2013.

Interview Details – If they like you, the interview can last up to 4 hours. If they do not, youre out sooner than later.

Interview Question – There was a 10 question quiz at the end. Its not difficult but I was not expecting it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Inside Account Manager Interview

Inside Account Manager
Somerset, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SHI International.

Interview Details – Met with HR, asked a few questions and then given a test that covered basic skills

Interview Question – One thing you are skill you are looking to improve on in this job   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Inside Sales Account Manager
Piscataway, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at SHI International in July 2010.

Interview Details – Started with a basic review of resume and skills over the phone. They called me in for a face to face interview a few days later. During this interview we again reviewed the resume. They described the workings of the company and what the job would entail. Went over any questions that i had. After this I was told to answer 5 basic questions on a computer that ensured i knew the basics of the business world and something about shi.

Interview Questions

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!