SHI International Interview Questions in New York City, NY

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somerset, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SHI International.

Met with HR, asked a few questions and then given a test that covered basic skills

Interview Questions
    • One thing you are skill you are looking to improve on in this job   Answer Question

Inside Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somerset, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SHI International in July 2013.

If they like you, the interview can last up to 4 hours. If they do not, youre out sooner than later.

Interview Questions
    • There was a 10 question quiz at the end. Its not difficult but I was not expecting it.   Answer Question
    None.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at SHI International in July 2010.

Started with a basic review of resume and skills over the phone. They called me in for a face to face interview a few days later. During this interview we again reviewed the resume. They described the workings of the company and what the job would entail. Went over any questions that i had. After this I was told to answer 5 basic questions on a computer that ensured i knew the basics of the business world and something about shi.

Interview Questions

Worked for SHI International? Contribute to the Community!