SIA Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SIA

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SIA (Alexandria, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Originally contacted by the Sales Manager via email within a few days of submitting my resume. An interview was scheduled a week later. SIA is a small office, but a very professionally managed and successful operation. I originally met with the Sales Manager, then met with the Vice President of Marketing. The gentlemen I met with were very friendly, highly experienced, informative and professional. They did a great job of describing the position and its responsibilities. They also made time to discuss the Security industry and the SIA member organizations.

Interview Questions

• How did the recession affect your job?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SIA.

Interview

Went for a 2 hour written test follow by a 20mins interview. The written test kind of feel like a GCE 'O' level examination. The written test requires you to write a compo and also a précis (summary) and the essay questions are also not difficult. The environment is good and the interviewers are also very welcoming and helpful.

SIA Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SIA in March 2010.

Interview

Assessment tests

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SIA (Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)) in February 2008.

Interview

3 days interview

Interview Questions

• is it ok if we ask you to cut your hair?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate on the date of joinning.