SIA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Alexandria, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SIA in May 2010.

Interview Details – Originally contacted by the Sales Manager via email within a few days of submitting my resume. An interview was scheduled a week later. SIA is a small office, but a very professionally managed and successful operation. I originally met with the Sales Manager, then met with the Vice President of Marketing. The gentlemen I met with were very friendly, highly experienced, informative and professional. They did a great job of describing the position and its responsibilities. They also made time to discuss the Security industry and the SIA member organizations.

Interview Question – How did the recession affect your job?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Cabin Crew Interview

Cabin Crew
Jakarta Pusat (Indonesia)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SIA in February 2008.

Interview Details – 3 days interview

Interview Question – is it ok if we ask you to cut your hair?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiate on the date of joinning.

SIA Officer Interview

SIA Officer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SIA in March 2010.

Interview Details – Assessment tests

Interview Questions

Worked for SIA? Contribute to the Community!