SIMCO Electronics

Interviews for Top Jobs at SIMCO Electronics

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SIMCO Electronics in May 2014.

Recruiter called me based on an application via LinkedIn. Set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager called for a phone interview that lasted 45 mins. Was later contacted by HR via email to announce that an in person interview would take place at a predetermined time and place. I would be interviewing four different people; vice president sales, regional manager, sales manager and service manager. Was told that I would receive word by the end of the week, but did not hear from HR until the following week when they told me they had selected another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What my priorities would be in the first 90 days if hired.   Answer Question

Calibration Technician C Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SIMCO Electronics.

Interview was brief. It was more of a walkaround. No real tecnical questions asked.