SINA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 31, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SINA

Systems Engineer Interview

I apply on the internet, and HR contacted me after a week. And the set up an interview for me.
    The one who interviewed me was a systems Engineer too. He ask me something about Linux, like commands ,then asked me about Apache ,Mysql and other services , how to configured them and how do them work. Then he asked me to write some script in shell ,python. We talked other things too. After two weeks ,I got an offer,and accepted it .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SINA.

The process was wonderful and easy. I have sent my resume to the manager via email and then receive a call from the company. After that, I have an on-site interview and I was offered then.

Interview Questions
    • Not too difficult questions. Discussed my experience with website and some ideas with blog.   Answer Question

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haidian, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haidian, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SINA in September 2012.

Just one interview because they kinda be in a rush to find someone to start work right away. I was told to translate one english news article and summerize it. And I was also asked to tell some of my opinion about the news at that time.

Marketing Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SINA in June 2009.

The recruiter was nice. But he asked a few questions about market size, which I didn't know lot of.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give a projection of the number of cyber users in China in 2012?   Answer Question