SINA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

2.3

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SINA (Mountain View, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very short interview. Friendly interviewer. Basically she did all the talking. Talking about what the position does. Not much question toward the interviewee. Thid was a temporary position, for 3 months only.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I apply on the internet, and HR contacted me after a week. And the set up an interview for me. The one who interviewed me was a systems Engineer too. He ask me something about Linux, like commands ,then asked me about Apache ,Mysql and other services , how to configured them and how do them work. Then he asked me to write some script in shell ,python. We talked other things too. After two weeks ,I got an offer,and accepted it .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SINA (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

The process was wonderful and easy. I have sent my resume to the manager via email and then receive a call from the company. After that, I have an on-site interview and I was offered then.

Interview Questions

• Not too difficult questions. Discussed my experience with website and some ideas with blog.   Answer Question

Assistant to Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SINA (Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)) in June 2013.

Interview

First, called by the hiring manager,the first round is behavior interview. Then I went to the company to have a site interview and this round I have been asked some technical questions but all are very simple

Interview Questions

• What your reason to work here, What is your biggest strengths   Answer Question

Assistant Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haidian, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SINA (Haidian, Beijing (China)) in September 2012.

Interview

Just one interview because they kinda be in a rush to find someone to start work right away. I was told to translate one english news article and summerize it. And I was also asked to tell some of my opinion about the news at that time.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SINA in June 2009.

Interview

The recruiter was nice. But he asked a few questions about market size, which I didn't know lot of.

Interview Questions

• Can you give a projection of the number of cyber users in China in 2012?   Answer Question