SINA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SINA.

Interview Details – The process was wonderful and easy. I have sent my resume to the manager via email and then receive a call from the company. After that, I have an on-site interview and I was offered then.

Interview Question – Not too difficult questions. Discussed my experience with website and some ideas with blog.   Answer Question

Assistant Editor Interview

Assistant Editor
Haidian, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SINA in September 2012.

Interview Details – Just one interview because they kinda be in a rush to find someone to start work right away. I was told to translate one english news article and summerize it. And I was also asked to tell some of my opinion about the news at that time.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 5 days - interviewed at SINA in June 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter was nice. But he asked a few questions about market size, which I didn't know lot of.

Interview Question – Can you give a projection of the number of cyber users in China in 2012?   Answer Question

Worked for SINA? Contribute to the Community!