SIRVA Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 22, 2014
14 interviews

2.8

Relocation Consultant Interview

Standard questions involving background and how to handle different situations. They were keen on trying to use what I would call unethical tricks of the trade to handle different situations.

Interview Questions
    • Why wouldn't you choose a white person over a black person?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SIRVA in November 2010.

Two interviews, first interview being a fairly quick get to know you type of meeting and the second being more in depth and detailed. Concentrate on your strengths and elaborate on your accomplishments. Many questions will be asked that seem open ended but actually have merit when you think about it.

International Relocation Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA.

People were very friendly at their office, very welcoming. They (two managers from different departments) gave a much more detailed outlook of the position during the interview. Very open to questions. Be prepared to provide a minimum of 7 references before the interview at their office. This was something I found out about 1 day before the interview, after having confirmed in the beginning of the week for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any unexpected questions for the interview, they were very professional in finding out whether one is qualified for the position.   View Answer

Logistics Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA in April 2014.

The first interview was from the HR through facetime, simply questions about former experience
    The Second interview was conducted by VP, going through experience very detailedly, very sensitive about numbers
    Now preparing for the third interview

Relocation Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Independence, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Phone and in-person interview. Pretty easy interview with standard interview questions. (Some STAR/behavioral interview questions). ***Was promised a yes/no by the end of the week and did not receive a yes or no and received no feedback. I contacted the recruiter for feedback but received no response. Very unprofessional.***

Relocation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA in June 2011.

I went through 2 separate interviews with 2 managers each time. Each one asked similar questions. They want you to ask them a lot of questions as well. Know why you want to work for them and several strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a project that you took the lead in and how you addressed anyone in the group who was not participating.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA.

As the recruiter was well versed, I had a good phone interview and moved onto an in-house second round being flown out. Culture was a big thing as well as knowledge/skill set. I really enjoyed the process but was only there for 2 hours thinking I would have more people to meet.

Interview Questions
    • None really .. .it was straight forward and questions were 'tell me about a time ... etc etc"   Answer Question

Corporate Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at SIRVA in August 2010.

Interviews and the hiring process is determined on a department by department basis. My interview was pretty straight forward and I was offered the job the same day I interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • My interview had some very technical aspects, so be prepared to answer the questions proving you have the experience you claim you have.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Sales Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA.

The initial interview focused more on the basic skill-set questions, i.e. are proficient in Microsoft suite, etc. The 3 interviews that took place after were also skill-set questions. I guess they truly wanted you to hit the ground running once you get the position

N/A

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SIRVA.

A very long process. It took 3 phone interviews in order for me to get to the onsite interview. I met with 4 different people on the same day and took about 2 hours. A week later, I was offered the job and they sent me a formal letter with salary and benefits. The whole process took about 1.5 months.

Interview Questions

Worked for SIRVA? Contribute to the Community!