SIRVA

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at SIRVA in November 2010.

Interview Details – Two interviews, first interview being a fairly quick get to know you type of meeting and the second being more in depth and detailed. Concentrate on your strengths and elaborate on your accomplishments. Many questions will be asked that seem open ended but actually have merit when you think about it.

Interview Question – The usual "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   Answer Question

International Relocation Coordinator Interview

International Relocation Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA.

Interview Details – People were very friendly at their office, very welcoming. They (two managers from different departments) gave a much more detailed outlook of the position during the interview. Very open to questions. Be prepared to provide a minimum of 7 references before the interview at their office. This was something I found out about 1 day before the interview, after having confirmed in the beginning of the week for the interview.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any unexpected questions for the interview, they were very professional in finding out whether one is qualified for the position.   View Answer

Logistics Planner Interview

Logistics Planner
Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA in April 2014.

Interview Details – The first interview was from the HR through facetime, simply questions about former experience
The Second interview was conducted by VP, going through experience very detailedly, very sensitive about numbers
Now preparing for the third interview

Interview Question – how do i get the number of cost saving   Answer Question

Relocation Associate Interview

Relocation Associate
Independence, OH

Interviewed at SIRVA

Interview Details – Phone and in-person interview. Pretty easy interview with standard interview questions. (Some STAR/behavioral interview questions). ***Was promised a yes/no by the end of the week and did not receive a yes or no and received no feedback. I contacted the recruiter for feedback but received no response. Very unprofessional.***

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Relocation Associate Interview

Relocation Associate
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA in June 2011.

Interview Details – I went through 2 separate interviews with 2 managers each time. Each one asked similar questions. They want you to ask them a lot of questions as well. Know why you want to work for them and several strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – Tell me about a project that you took the lead in and how you addressed anyone in the group who was not participating.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Meeting Planner Interview

Meeting Planner
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA.

Interview Details – As the recruiter was well versed, I had a good phone interview and moved onto an in-house second round being flown out. Culture was a big thing as well as knowledge/skill set. I really enjoyed the process but was only there for 2 hours thinking I would have more people to meet.

Interview Question – None really .. .it was straight forward and questions were 'tell me about a time ... etc etc"   Answer Question

Corporate Tax Accountant Interview

Corporate Tax Accountant
Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SIRVA in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviews and the hiring process is determined on a department by department basis. My interview was pretty straight forward and I was offered the job the same day I interviewed.

Interview Question – My interview had some very technical aspects, so be prepared to answer the questions proving you have the experience you claim you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA.

Interview Details – The initial interview focused more on the basic skill-set questions, i.e. are proficient in Microsoft suite, etc. The 3 interviews that took place after were also skill-set questions. I guess they truly wanted you to hit the ground running once you get the position

Interview Question – None that I can think of.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SIRVA.

Interview Details – A very long process. It took 3 phone interviews in order for me to get to the onsite interview. I met with 4 different people on the same day and took about 2 hours. A week later, I was offered the job and they sent me a formal letter with salary and benefits. The whole process took about 1.5 months.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SIRVA.

Interview Details – Overall the process went smoothly and quickly.

Interview Question – I do not recall - too many years ago.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was satisfied at the end of the negotiations.

Worked for SIRVA? Contribute to the Community!