SISL

Very Difficult Interview

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at SISL.

Interview Details – Started and concluded over telecon. Really nice overall experience. Do expect real technical stuffs as they have experienced professional from almost all technology domain. I remember talking to dev managers while I was interviewed for testing position that too much junior level.

Interview Question – They wanted to know packet level details in hex although I was being interviewed for junior level.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Scope for good negotiation. HR is very open for taking your queries and concerns and do expect them to reach back when you feel it's over.

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SISL in January 2009.

Interview Details – Technical written test and personal interview .

Interview Question – simple logical programming related questions   Answer Question

SAP BW CONSULTANT Interview

SAP BW CONSULTANT
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at SISL in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was very techincal, Indepth of BI is asked

Interview Question – Two cubes with same keyfigure when multiprovider created what is result if query created with no restriction.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Money

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

SE Interview

SE
Bangalore (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at SISL in February 2010.

Interview Details – it was easy and went quite good not too tough

Interview Question – what is the 3 uses of using   View Answer

Worked for SISL? Contribute to the Community!