SITA

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.8

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SITA in August 2014.

The Manager was professional and courteous and the phone screen went well. She advised me that the internal recruiter that I had spoken with would get back to me with the next steps in the process. It was a basic overall interview, not very heavy on the technical details, what you would expect for a round one.

Interview Questions
    • I was able to answer all the technical questions with ease and came up with several good questions for the manager.   View Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

Lengthy process, phone screen with hiring manager went well, then didn't hear back from HR rep until 2-4 weeks before receiving a call for a face to face interview. 2nd interview (face to face) was unnecessarily difficult with silly, yet probing questions. Wasn't sure if i made that round having not heard back from HR for another 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Among the 9 knowledge areas in the PMBOk guide, which one would you deem the most important to improve communication on a project?   Answer Question
    No need to negotiate as the pay exceeded my expectations.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SITA in October 2013.

My hiring and interview process was somewhat different due to me submitting my application and resume for consideration through my university's career web portal. After submitting initial documents I was contacted by a recruiter within 2 weeks who coordinated a 1 on 1 interview that took place. After the interview I received a final decision within the next 2 days with an offer to begin working. After completing all paperwork and conducting my background check, I was cleared for orientation after a week and began my tenure here at Sita.

Interview Questions
    • No business cases or tests given during the interview, simply questioned about my experiences to date, skills gained, and work availibility.   Answer Question

IT Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SITA in November 2012.

One Interview, but the process for the background thorough check from customs takes too long, more than a week.

Interview Questions
    • What do you prefer, the Networking hardware side or the PC customer side?   Answer Question
    Received my first offer as I was unemployed for a bit. Try to negotiate more as they are able to pay more.

Network and Field Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at SITA in July 2012.

I was hired as a rush to complete contractual obligations to have support for a 7x7 work environment.
    The work and the conditions were not as expected and the same hiring manager at the end was a kind of person who chose to protect the company rather than to listen to the truth about the situation and events occurring on the job. The desire to hide problems and or to not accept the truth.

none.

Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SITA in April 2011.

The interview was not as thorough as I would have expected. I did not meet with a manager.

Interview Questions
    I was a contractor. It was minimal.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SITA in November 2009.

This was a fairly detailed phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a decent group interview a few days later. The phone interview went well, because the manager and I had similar background in architecture and design, even though we were from different industry backgrounds. The in-person interview was a little more difficult, because it was more about the technical side and I missed some basic details of the technical area, but I later found out the hard-core technical interviewer was impressed that I had taken the time to think through the questions that I didn't have a clear answer for.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the exact technical question that tripped me up, but it was a specific programming language question.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SITA in October 2009.

Fair, brief and succint

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work on weekends   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SITA in October 2014.

I was contacted by phone and I had a first interview on the phone.
    Then we fixed the day for a meeting. I was said that the interview would only be 15 minutes long but in the end I stayed there 30 min with my interlocutor who appeared to be a further coworker if I was to be taken for the job. The interview went pretty well as I was told to be a missed element for their group. I will now have a third interview with them.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rhodes (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rhodes (South Africa)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SITA.

Hire process starts through agency. They called twice: one for the interview and another one to set up a date in the company for the interview. The main supervisor interviews you in their office 1:1. The atmosphere is quite relaxed and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are expected and no extraordinary. Most uncomfortable was: "Why do you want to work with us"   Answer Question