SITA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.9

Regional VHF Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I interviewed over 10 years ago so memories are very vague and really not relevant to the style of interviews carried out today. The Manager I interviewed with and the HR staff I worked with are no longer with the company. This information Is very outdated and not applicable to a candidate interviewing today.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SITA in August 2014.

Interview

The Manager was professional and courteous and the phone screen went well. She advised me that the internal recruiter that I had spoken with would get back to me with the next steps in the process. It was a basic overall interview, not very heavy on the technical details, what you would expect for a round one.

Interview Questions

• I was able to answer all the technical questions with ease and came up with several good questions for the manager.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Replied to the add on the web site sending full information. After 3 weeks I had heard nothing but add was still posted so I called HR, an administrator, and even the region president and got no response. Finally after leaving five messages over two months the HR head left me a voice mail advising they were interested in talking with me and he would be in touch. Then I got a two sentence e mail from the president saying he was in Latin America but he would be in touch when he got back. Three weeks later I left an additional message and sent a Fedex letter overnight. Again, I got a voice mail from HR saying they would be in touch and were interested. I accepted a role with another company three weeks later, have never heard again from SITA.

Interview Questions

• They asked where I lived and close I was to their office.   Answer Question

Associate Solutions Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process took about 1 month. It was very straight forward. First a phone screening, then 2 on-site interviews. The people were very nice in this whole process. Entry level position and willing to help you out. Great mentorship and room for growth in the company.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Interview

Lengthy process, phone screen with hiring manager went well, then didn't hear back from HR rep until 2-4 weeks before receiving a call for a face to face interview. 2nd interview (face to face) was unnecessarily difficult with silly, yet probing questions. Wasn't sure if i made that round having not heard back from HR for another 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Among the 9 knowledge areas in the PMBOk guide, which one would you deem the most important to improve communication on a project?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate as the pay exceeded my expectations.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SITA (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

My hiring and interview process was somewhat different due to me submitting my application and resume for consideration through my university's career web portal. After submitting initial documents I was contacted by a recruiter within 2 weeks who coordinated a 1 on 1 interview that took place. After the interview I received a final decision within the next 2 days with an offer to begin working. After completing all paperwork and conducting my background check, I was cleared for orientation after a week and began my tenure here at Sita.

Interview Questions

• No business cases or tests given during the interview, simply questioned about my experiences to date, skills gained, and work availibility.   Answer Question

IT Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SITA (El Segundo, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

One Interview, but the process for the background thorough check from customs takes too long, more than a week.

Interview Questions

• What do you prefer, the Networking hardware side or the PC customer side?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received my first offer as I was unemployed for a bit. Try to negotiate more as they are able to pay more.

Network and Field Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SITA (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was hired as a rush to complete contractual obligations to have support for a 7x7 work environment. The work and the conditions were not as expected and the same hiring manager at the end was a kind of person who chose to protect the company rather than to listen to the truth about the situation and events occurring on the job. The desire to hide problems and or to not accept the truth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.

Linux Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was not as thorough as I would have expected. I did not meet with a manager.

Interview Questions

• What would my schedule be.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a contractor. It was minimal.

C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SITA (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

This was a fairly detailed phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a decent group interview a few days later. The phone interview went well, because the manager and I had similar background in architecture and design, even though we were from different industry backgrounds. The in-person interview was a little more difficult, because it was more about the technical side and I missed some basic details of the technical area, but I later found out the hard-core technical interviewer was impressed that I had taken the time to think through the questions that I didn't have a clear answer for.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact technical question that tripped me up, but it was a specific programming language question.   Answer Question