SIUE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2014
Updated Jul 5, 2014

2.8

Graduate Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SIUE.

I applied for the graduate assistant position in civil engineering and uploaded my resume, which I had teaching assistant experience, then after couple of weeks they said I am accepted

Interview Questions
    • As far as English was not my first language so I had difficulties with the exact meaning of some words   Answer Question

Dental Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SIUE in December 2012.

I was asked to write a short essay. I think the topic was who was your hero and how he/she influenced you. Asked basic questions, just to get to know more about you. My advice is relax and be yourself.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SIUE in August 2012.

I applied online in May 2012, I received a call in August for an interview. The interview was conducted by two managers. Of 180 applicants, three were interviewed and two were selected to be hired. I was called the following week and told I had received the job contingent on being able to start working the next Monday which I did.

Interview Questions
    Salary and benefits are set by budget, the benefit of tuition remission greatly outweighs the salary benefit.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SIUE in August 2012.

Submitted my resume. Got through telephone interview & then interviewed by graduate program advisor & his team. Selected in the process & got a job.

Interview Questions
    • how many days does it take to build a china wall?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

interviewed at SIUE in January 2012.

There was no interview. Decision were made based on qualification on the resume, including GMAT score, GPA, background and work experience. Experince in teaching and doing research can help.

Interview Questions
    • As there was no interview, there was no unexpected question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edwardsville, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SIUE in December 2011.

Very straight forward questions asked