SJSU Spartan Shops

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
San Jose, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops in July 2012.

Interview Details – -Super Easy
-Just tell me about yourself and state your work experience

Cashier Interview

Cashier
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops in August 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty simple actually. The application process, like most now, was done online via a standard questionnaire that doubles as a sort of mini interview before the main one. The type that is like a multiple choice quiz not too different from the ones used at Best Buy(but not as long).

After passing the questionnaire part of the interview I was called in for an actual interview. I met with one of the leads of the facility and we had the interview. General questions were asked such as employment history and what I do at the university, I was given a run down of all the tasks and potential things that may need to be done on the fly if I were to be employed.

Interview Question – There weren't really any, but I always get side ironed when they ask "when was a time you had to go above and beyond the call of duty".   Answer Question

Floor Staff Interview

Floor Staff
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops in September 2011.

Interview Details – knew the manager, manager knew my work ethic and style, had worked with mngr prior ... was hired on the spot, no questions asked.

Interview Question – when are you available?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not applicable

Worked for SJSU Spartan Shops? Contribute to the Community!