SJSU Spartan Shops

Interviews for Top Jobs at SJSU Spartan Shops

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops in July 2012.

-Super Easy
    -Just tell me about yourself and state your work experience

Floor Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops in September 2011.

knew the manager, manager knew my work ethic and style, had worked with mngr prior ... was hired on the spot, no questions asked.

Interview Questions
    not applicable

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SJSU Spartan Shops in August 2010.

Pretty simple actually. The application process, like most now, was done online via a standard questionnaire that doubles as a sort of mini interview before the main one. The type that is like a multiple choice quiz not too different from the ones used at Best Buy(but not as long).

After passing the questionnaire part of the interview I was called in for an actual interview. I met with one of the leads of the facility and we had the interview. General questions were asked such as employment history and what I do at the university, I was given a run down of all the tasks and potential things that may need to be done on the fly if I were to be employed.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any, but I always get side ironed when they ask "when was a time you had to go above and beyond the call of duty".   Answer Question