SK Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.7

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SK (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy interview. Applied online. Got an email followed by a call. HR was nice. Very easy phone screening followed by in person. Nice Casual environment. They set you at ease.

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lo Roy Acres, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SK (Lo Roy Acres, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

very satisfying and open people. it started with talks about the company by the representative and then another interviewer joined us after 10-15 minutes. they were more interested in getting to know what I already know about the company. We had a ten minute break and started again with more questions on technical sales issues and compliance to company standards. Above all issues of dealing with customers were also part of the interview since the role is a sales one. In the end I was taken for a tour of the administrative section of e company to see how other employees are going about their duties.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for this company and what qualities do you bring to the company. Have you spent some time abroad in the last 2 years and what were your opinion of the places you visited. Would you like to travel more often?   Answer Question

Executive Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at SK in July 2010.

Interview

Interviews took place both on the west coast and the east coast. Each interview included two persons from the HR department who had relatively good English skills. Even so, it would have been far better for me to do a lot more reading before accepting this role.

Interview Questions

• I asked, In what language will my work documents be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I found it very difficult to negotiate with South Koreans; there seemed to be little leeway or flexibility. Salaries are lower than US salaries because other perks (gifts, meals, golf) are part of compensation. I came prepared with a note written in Korean by a friend, which basically said I was a decent person. That helped enormously to earn their trust and the job offer. I loved being in an unfamiliar environment learning something new each day about the culture in which I had chosen to work. It was also challenging and tiring to be aware and at the top of ones game so as not to embarrass my hosts or myself.

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SK (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

First do a written test, for comprehensive ability, math, logic, verbal. Then a interview by more than 10 people group. Talk about you experience, project your did, and some technical question and your achievement in workplace. Based on your resume , different interviewer will ask some questions he interested.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SK (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2011.

Interview

nothing special on the phone interview

Interview Questions

• personal background, major, minor, etc   1 Answer

Oversea Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SK (Seoul (South Korea)) in January 2009.

Interview

Like other korean company I took a aptitude and personality test and I passed. They asked me to come to the interview. Group and indivisual interview 2times and I passed.