SK

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

2.8

Executive Team Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at SK in July 2010.

Interviews took place both on the west coast and the east coast. Each interview included two persons from the HR department who had relatively good English skills. Even so, it would have been far better for me to do a lot more reading before accepting this role.

Interview Questions
    • I asked, In what language will my work documents be?   View Answer
    I found it very difficult to negotiate with South Koreans; there seemed to be little leeway or flexibility. Salaries are lower than US salaries because other perks (gifts, meals, golf) are part of compensation.
    I came prepared with a note written in Korean by a friend, which basically said I was a decent person. That helped enormously to earn their trust and the job offer. I loved being in an unfamiliar environment learning something new each day about the culture in which I had chosen to work. It was also challenging and tiring to be aware and at the top of ones game so as not to embarrass my hosts or myself.

Wireless Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SK in June 2011.

First do a written test, for comprehensive ability, math, logic, verbal. Then a interview by more than 10 people group. Talk about you experience, project your did, and some technical question and your achievement in workplace. Based on your resume , different interviewer will ask some questions he interested.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SK in January 2011.

nothing special on the phone interview

Interview Questions
    • personal background, major, minor, etc   View Answer

Oversea Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SK in January 2009.

Like other korean company I took a aptitude and personality test and I passed. They asked me to come to the interview. Group and indivisual interview 2times and I passed.