SK Telecom

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at SK Telecom

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SK Telecom.

Technical Interview, Intellectual Test, Personality Test, and then C-level Interview.
    All process takes about minimum 1~2 months.
    Technical Interview differs according to teams/orgs.
    Technical questions were somewhat simple.
    Personality test is on the contrary challenging, though depending on your background; applicants should be careful even in easy questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle when you are in a situation of (somewhat difficult) conflicting with co-workers.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SK Telecom.

4 In-depth interviews including senior manager, vice president during 2 weeks.
    Followed with group discussions and individual presentation related with telecommunication business
    1:1 Interview, Group/Panel Interview, Skills Test, Personality Test, Background Check, Presentation
    Applied online and submitted resume, CV, personal vision about my career

Interview Questions
    • How do you see our company's vision in the next 30 years?   Answer Question

Engineer of Data Mining Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SK Telecom in June 2011.

Since I am a university student with no work experience applying for a summer intern, the interviewer didn't expect too much of me. I was asked about my class projects, courses taken, available working periods, etc. Actually the interviewer phoned me the very day after I applied online, and I was not prepared for it at all! It was disaster...

Interview Questions
    • Did you work in other companies before? If not, did you do any big projects in C++ in class?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at SK Telecom in February 2011.

I entered SK Telecom through a special employment program, and I've got an interview with VP and Team Leader in my office.

Interview Questions
    • What is the reason for you to move the company?
      Can you bet you won't move any more?
        Answer Question