SKF USA

www.skfusa.com

SKF USA Interview Questions

2.8

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SKF USA.

Asked the usual questions during interviews

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SKF USA in February 2014.

Slight confusion during interview scheduling process, but company worked hard to set everything up correctly.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, interviewer was more concerned with finding the person's strengths and weakness. Was a straightforward interview with no unnecessary questions.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Saw sign now hiring sign out front of company. Stopped and filled out application and took math test. A week later called back for interview, was there for 3 1/2 hours. Interviewed by three members of senior management. Called a week later with job offer pending physical and drug screen. A day or two later I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • "How do you feel about going into a machine with moving parts"?   View Answer
    I TOOK WHAT was offered.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SKF USA in July 2010.

Two Quick Interviews, Personality Test in St. Louis

Vibration Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SKF USA in June 2010.

Company takes a long to time to go through the hiring process. I applied in February and got the interview in June. The decision time frame also took longer than expected.

Interview Questions
    • What effect does vibration amplitude have in determining the state of a bearing?   Answer Question