SMA Solar Technology Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMA Solar Technology

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SMA Solar Technology (Cologne (Germany)).

Interview

The whole process was brief. The interview was for 45 minutes and they gave their final decision in two days. The interview panel consisted of two persons one from HR department and another from Technical department. The questions were very generic and straightforward. I was asked to explain my previous work experience and my projects.

Interview Questions

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kassel (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SMA Solar Technology (Kassel (Germany)) in March 2013.

Interview

Ich schickte meinen Lebenslauf und das Anschreiben per E-Mail, und sie luden alle meine Dokumente einschließlich meiner Transskripte als unaufgeforderte Bewerbung auf ihr Jobportal hoch und luden mich nach einer Woche zu einem Video-Interview ein, es dauerte etwa 45 Minuten.

I submitted my CV and cover letter through email and they uploaded all my documents including my transcripts as an unsolicited application on their job portal and after a week invited me to join a video interview, It lasted for like 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Im Videointerview wurde ich aufgefordert, die Topologie eines einphasigen Wechselrichters auf Papier aufzuzeichnen und den Schaltkreis und das Verhalten der Schalter zu erklären. Das kam überraschend und ich fand es schwierig, dies dem Interviewer in eine   In a video interview, the interviewer asked me to draw the topology of a single phase inverter on a paper and explain the circuit and how the switches behave. I never expected that. it was difficult explaining it to the interviewer on a video interview.   Answer Question