SMART Business Advisory

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Devon, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at SMART Business Advisory in March 2010.

Interview Details – Prior to the on-site interviews, I was screened by HR via a phone interview. Two weeks later, called into the office for the interview. Questions revolved around my prior work experience, MBA and my interest. Overall, great people to interview with. Interviews flowed very well since they were more like discussions. Extremely nice environment. Friendly interviewers. The only issue was that I was never told the exact position I was being interviewed for. However, on asking HR the names and positions of the interviewers, gave me some insight.
Due to visa sponsorship concerns, I was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SMART Business Advisory in October 2009.

Interview Details – I originally applied through my university's career services website as well as SMART's website and gave a resume to the recruiter at the career fair. I know that some applicants with higher GPAs did not get interviews because they hadn't made the personal connection through the career fair. I had a one on one interview with a recruiter, however I know that she was interviewing students at many schools for only one opening. I heard back within about 2.5 weeks that I was not invited to the second round.

Interview Questions

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Chicago, IL

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SMART Business Advisory in October 2007.

Interview Details – Not all that bad, really. Kind of botched it. She asked me questions like what kind of role I usually play in a team, what kinds of things i am looking for in a firm, how did I feel about the particular job. I guess I would just advise you to be prepared and have the answers to the most obvious answers ready.

Interview Question – What are 3 things you are looking for in a firm?   Answer Question

Worked for SMART Business Advisory? Contribute to the Community!