SMART Technologies

www.smarttech.com

SMART Technologies Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SMART Technologies in April 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online for the position I was considering. Did not hear anything for a while. Then received an email from the hiring manager that I was in consideration for the position. She asked me to answer a few questions about salary expectations, customer service experience, and a few others. I replied to her questions. Five minutes after emailing the answers to her I received a phone call to come in for an interview. We set up a time and came in for a formal interview. I had an interview with the manager of the department and the team lead. They did a one on one with me about my background, how I would respond to situations, basic interview questions. Told me they would be in touch. Got a call from the team lead for references after my interview. I provided them for the team lead and they mentioned they would be in touch. A week later I was called and told I had the job if I wanted it and they proceeded to courier out their offer to me.

During the interview, everyone was very professional, friendly, organized and knew what they wanted in their jobs. It seemed that everyone was excited about what was going on at SMART and the growth that they were experiencing and happy to work there.

Interview Question – What was my salary expectations?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMART Technologies

Worked for SMART Technologies? Contribute to the Community!