SMART Technologies

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Education Solution Specialist Interview

Education Solution Specialist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SMART Technologies.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of two phone interviews and one face to face interview. The process was very straight forward with clear detail provided prior to the interview. Most of the questions centered around my understanding of educational technology and its role in a k-12 classroom. There were also a number of questions regarding how I would handle various meetings with top level school officials.

Interview Question – Provided random scenario in working with a school division and asked how to handle.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as the offer i received was good.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SMART Technologies

Worked for SMART Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

SMART Technologies Videos

SMART Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Inspiring innovation SMART is defined by innovation and our desire to improve the way the world works and learns. And we’re defined by our customers – the teachers, students and business people who say that SMART has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SMART Technologies Education Solution Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SMART Technologies employees and interview candidates.