SMART Technologies Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SMART Technologies in March 2008.

Interviewed for an Area Manager role. Good phone interviews, but the F2F was terrible. The Sales Manager was not professional. His method of interviewing was role plays ( sell me a pencil etc.) and throwing out terms and asking for a definition. By far the worst sales interview I've ever had. I left the interview thinking that this company must be horribly run if this guy was a Sales Manager. Turns out I was correct. Their IPO opened at $17/share and now trades at $1.50/share. This company has consistently missed it's quarterly sales targets, no surprise here!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SMART Technologies

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SMART Technologies in March 2011.

Applied online and shortly thereafter was contacted to complete a 5 question online interview via webcam. Each question could be re-recorded as much as needed. Next step was in person interviews with hiring managers. Great people to interview with and sounds like a great company to work for, unfortunately wasn't a great fit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most challenging situation you've faced in your professional career and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Worked for SMART Technologies? Contribute to the Community!