Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SMART Technologies
- Sales (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Technical (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Software Developer Internship (1)
- Functional Analyst (1)
- ESM (1)
- Customer Services Representative (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Technical Support Specialist (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Tech Lead (1)
- Technical Researcher (1)
- Education Solution Specialist (1)
- Educational Sales Support (1)
- Software Development Tech Lead (1)
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at SMART Technologies in March 2011.
Applied online and shortly thereafter was contacted to complete a 5 question online interview via webcam. Each question could be re-recorded as much as needed. Next step was in person interviews with hiring managers. Great people to interview with and sounds like a great company to work for, unfortunately wasn't a great fit.
- Describe the most challenging situation you've faced in your professional career and how you dealt with it. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SMART Technologies
Sales InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at SMART Technologies in March 2008.
Interviewed for an Area Manager role. Good phone interviews, but the F2F was terrible. The Sales Manager was not professional. His method of interviewing was role plays ( sell me a pencil etc.) and throwing out terms and asking for a definition. By far the worst sales interview I've ever had. I left the interview thinking that this company must be horribly run if this guy was a Sales Manager. Turns out I was correct. Their IPO opened at $17/share and now trades at $1.50/share. This company has consistently missed it's quarterly sales targets, no surprise here!
- What is Pedagogy? Answer Question