SMART Technologies

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SMART Technologies in March 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed for an Area Manager role. Good phone interviews, but the F2F was terrible. The Sales Manager was not professional. His method of interviewing was role plays ( sell me a pencil etc.) and throwing out terms and asking for a definition. By far the worst sales interview I've ever had. I left the interview thinking that this company must be horribly run if this guy was a Sales Manager. Turns out I was correct. Their IPO opened at $17/share and now trades at $1.50/share. This company has consistently missed it's quarterly sales targets, no surprise here!

Interview Question – What is Pedagogy?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at SMART Technologies in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and shortly thereafter was contacted to complete a 5 question online interview via webcam. Each question could be re-recorded as much as needed. Next step was in person interviews with hiring managers. Great people to interview with and sounds like a great company to work for, unfortunately wasn't a great fit.

Interview Question – Describe the most challenging situation you've faced in your professional career and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SMART Technologies

Worked for SMART Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

SMART Technologies Videos

SMART Technologies – Why Work for Us?

Inspiring innovation SMART is defined by innovation and our desire to improve the way the world works and learns. And we’re defined by our customers – the teachers, students and business people who say that SMART has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SMART Technologies Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SMART Technologies employees and interview candidates.