SMART Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions

1.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SMART Technologies (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied through company website. First round of technical interview was about few object oriented concepts. They were tying to see your thought process. Technology did not matter. They were looking for problem solver and quick learners.

After a week, I had a second round of interview called the fit interview. It was more about talking about your previous work challenges. What kind of a work you like etc. I was presented two different teams to join with different technology involved. Both looked attractive posing different challenge, So I did not choose, I said that I am fine with both options.

Both the interviews were for 50 mins. Then I saw the company laid of lot of employees on the news in the next 10 days. Then I did not hear from them.

Interview Questions

• questions did not appear difficult to me. Due to the amount of my experience from a well known company, I guess they did not probe much and they focused on other aspects   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SMART Technologies

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at SMART Technologies (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2009.

Interview

The interviewers friendly, curteous, open and positive. This was probably the easiest interview I have ever had. The number one suggestion is to be relaxed and honest.

Interview Questions