Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SMART Technologies
- Sales (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Senior Software Developer (2)
- Technical (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- Training Specialist (1)
- Software Development Intern (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Software Developer Internship (1)
- Functional Analyst (1)
- ESM (1)
- Customer Services Representative (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Technical Support Specialist (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Tech Lead (1)
- Technical Researcher (1)
- Education Solution Specialist (1)
- Educational Sales Support (1)
- Software Development Tech Lead (1)
Software Developer Interview
I applied online – interviewed at SMART Technologies (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2012.
Applied through company website. First round of technical interview was about few object oriented concepts. They were tying to see your thought process. Technology did not matter. They were looking for problem solver and quick learners.
After a week, I had a second round of interview called the fit interview. It was more about talking about your previous work challenges. What kind of a work you like etc. I was presented two different teams to join with different technology involved. Both looked attractive posing different challenge, So I did not choose, I said that I am fine with both options.
Both the interviews were for 50 mins. Then I saw the company laid of lot of employees on the news in the next 10 days. Then I did not hear from them.
- questions did not appear difficult to me. Due to the amount of my experience from a well known company, I guess they did not probe much and they focused on other aspects Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SMART Technologies
Software Developer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at SMART Technologies (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2009.
The interviewers friendly, curteous, open and positive. This was probably the easiest interview I have ever had. The number one suggestion is to be relaxed and honest.