SMART Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Researcher Interview

Technical Researcher
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at SMART Technologies in August 2010.

Interview Details – I've applied online for this position. The HR person contacted me about one week after, and arranged the first interview in the coming Tuesday. During the first interview, they just asked some standard questions which can be asked in any other interviews. Nothing special. About one week after the first interview, the HR person informed me about the second interview which was arranged about 2 weeks later. In the second interview, they gave me a case study about IP (the position which deals with Patent was in their Legal department) After the second interview, I haven't heard anything from them so far, except the HR person sent me an email asked me to wait with patience last week.

Interview Question – some standard questions related to your previous work experience.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMART Technologies

Worked for SMART Technologies? Contribute to the Community!