SMART Technologies Interview Questions in United States

Updated Nov 21, 2014
Updated Nov 21, 2014

2.8

Tech Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SMART Technologies in April 2014.

Terse, slow, and red flags were raised. A little dry and less revealing than others. Convoluted and often indecisive . But a great place to get a practice exam but not deeply technical. Flying to HQ is a good idea. More team members participating would allow for more insight into the culture.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of probing questions about personal life seemingly to to avoid work/life balance.   Answer Question

Educational Sales Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SMART Technologies.

Initial interview with direct supervisor was excellent. Great report, very professional and informative. Second interview over Skype was challenging. With two others. wasn't clear their relationship to person being hired. referred to job description being emailed to me ahead of time, but I never received it. made it difficult to sound like I knew what I was talking about.

Interview Questions
    • asked to create a presentation on a topic, wasn't clear what the topic had to do with the position.   Answer Question

ESM Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SMART Technologies in July 2012.

Interviewed with corp recruiter, then District manager, then phone interview with National Sales manager and then the offer. Took place over the course of about two months and was a pretty easy process back then. I was very excited about the prospect of working for SMART at the time as it was just a case of leaving my old employee to find something new and exciting. I also knew that SMART was in trouble financially bit I was willing to take the risk for my career as it was and always will be a good mark on my resume!

Interview Questions
    none, take it or leave it