SMART Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews in United States

2 interviews

2.7

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tech Lead Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SMART Technologies in April 2014.

Terse, slow, and red flags were raised. A little dry and less revealing than others. Convoluted and often indecisive . But a great place to get a practice exam but not deeply technical. Flying to HQ is a good idea. More team members participating would allow for more insight into the culture.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of probing questions about personal life seemingly to to avoid work/life balance.   Answer Question

Educational Sales Support Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at SMART Technologies.

Initial interview with direct supervisor was excellent. Great report, very professional and informative. Second interview over Skype was challenging. With two others. wasn't clear their relationship to person being hired. referred to job description being emailed to me ahead of time, but I never received it. made it difficult to sound like I knew what I was talking about.

Interview Questions
    • asked to create a presentation on a topic, wasn't clear what the topic had to do with the position.   Answer Question

Worked for SMART Technologies? Contribute to the Community!