SMC Corporation

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SMC Corporation in January 2010.

Four interviews. First a phone screening. Next an informal face to face with some team members. If accepted, one comes back for two more. Each gets more formal and rigid.

Interview Questions
  • Actually the whole process. SMC didn't dwell on technical prowess, instead the regimen is a behaviorial style geared toward either Sales or Factory worker.   View Answer
Declined the first offer because they low balled me. They came back with what I was asking

Other Interview Reviews for SMC Corporation

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noblesville, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SMC Corporation.

Had a phone interview. Then an in person interview where I was asked all the HR questions. Then a third interview with the entire team I would work with.

Interview Questions
    • Just typical HR questions about how you perform under certain pressures and in specific types of situations.   Answer Question