SMC Networks

Profile Unclaimed

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMC Networks

Candidate Interview Review

Sales Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SMC Networks in April 2012.

I had been referred to the manager to interview for a sales position which fit my expereience, background, and customer relationships. I felt i could make an immediate impact to generate sales and get customer connections going. I felt I could take the void off the companies wish list and save the manager time and expense. I had phone discussions a number of times and then met the manager face to face . It was a great interview and repore was devlopoped and I could see a quick path to starting. In most cases I was in the position to solve their problem and not let the void grow. This was not the case as they wanted to interview more people and then added more management to the process. This was just adding time on a market which was growing more and more competitive.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about these accounts and who you know and what successes you had?   View Answer
    • what do you think you can accomplish in 60-90-120 days after you start?   View Answer