SMITH

Very Easy Interview

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SMITH in February 2011.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview with the Ascentium recruiter, who was professional, informative, and asked good questions. Three days after my phone interview I found out that a member of the non-HR/ Recruitment staff who was given my resume to review had called my current employer (my direct manager to be exact) for a reference. I just want to point out that at no point did I tell them it was ok to check my references or contact my current employer.
I have withdrawn my candidacy because of the gross unprofessionalism and lack of respect that this company had for me and my current situation. Candidates be warned when interviewing here, the hiring teams do not understand common courtesy and will call your current employer (or even your BOSS) and tell them that you have put in an application.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter walked through my resume.   Answer Question
  • The recruiter talked to me about what types of technical roles I have filled in previous companies.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SMITH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SMITH Technical Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SMITH employees and interview candidates.