Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SMRT
- Management Trainee (5)
- Infrastructure Lead (1)
- Bus Captain (1)
- SMRT Management Trainee Program (1)
- Ema (1)
- EMA Program (1)
- Engineering and Management Associate (1)
- EMA Programmer (1)
- Engineering Management Associate (1)
- Audit Manager (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Management Associate (1)
- Engineering Associate (1)
Management Trainee Interview
- online assessment
- assessment center
Final interview is done in group. Interviewers are friendly. Questions were asked to find out more about you and how you would fit into the company.
There are still a lot of candidates left even at the final stage.
- How do you think you can contribute to the company? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for SMRT
Management Trainee InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at SMRT (Kim Chuan (Singapore)) in April 2014.
4 rounds of hiring process:
1. Resume Screening
2. Online Assessment, where candidate are required to do it at their own convenience for a specific period of time
3. Assessment Centre (Part 1- Individual Case that lasts 30 minutes, Part 2- Group discussion and presentation with people you have not met that lasts about 1 hr)
4. Final Interview (2 Interviewer from senior management to 3 interviewee)
- Not exactly, but I am generally not in favor of final interview as a group, as one would have to take turn for every questions asked by the interviewer which can take a very long time Answer Question
Management Trainee InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at SMRT in May 2013.
Group Assessment Centre followed by interview with management
- Self introduction, choose a topic and draw a picture and explain it, followed by essay Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Already had an offer. Declined interview with management
Management Trainee InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3+ months – interviewed at SMRT in May 2012.
First round: Assessment center. Split into groups and did the usual tests
Second round: Panel interview. 1 Hr and 3 others. 1 will ask you all the questions while the rest observe. The questions are tough and the purpose is to stress you out and see how you react
- Tell me more about yourself 1 Answer
Management Trainee InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks – interviewed at SMRT (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2011.
A debate, followed by a written test on a topic. Followed by a IQ / verbal math test. Followed by a panel interview with senior management.
Fixed benefits so not much negotiation
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review