SMS Management & Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SMS Management & Technology

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at SMS Management & Technology.

Interview

4 rounds of peer interviews. Overall process took 8 weeks from initial conversations to finally starting.

Interview Questions

• Examples: How many siblings do you have? What do your parents do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SMS Management & Technology

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SMS Management & Technology.

Interview

4 stage Interview process
    Rejected in the 3rd Round. The interviewers had no idea what they trying to ask.The interview actually went in no direction. The feedback I received was they werent able to identify my strengths.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SMS Management & Technology (Brisbane (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Absolutely fantastic interview process - more of a conversation than an interview. All managers were extremely friendly, put you at ease and attempt to match your skills with the role/ company.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at SMS Management & Technology (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

8 week, four interviews.
    1 for referral
    2 with HR over phone
    3 with HR personal
    4 Account manager HR
    5 SME
    6 Practice Manager
    7 Regional Director

Interview Questions

• two consulting firms are engaged at the client site, how you wil handle the situation when both has shared resources and competing priorities   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple, what I asked got it

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SMS Management & Technology.

Interview

They want to extend network so ask about clients you know, how you can bring clients, who can bring in as client.
    First meet with HR manager and answer the usual questions about your career history and what are you aspirations
    Second to meet with an Account Director or Practice Manager and another consultant.

Interview Questions

• Ask about weakness, how you deal with them, dealing with difficult situations, type of projects you have worked on, unexpected situations and how you deal with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. Gave and offer and no negotiation

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SMS Management & Technology.

Interview

Three interview process:
    1. Meet up with HR and answer some basic questions about your career history and where you want to go. Decide which Practice you want to join.
    2. Meet up with an Account Director or Practice Leader and answer some basic questions.
    3. Meet up with an Account Director or Regional Leader and answer some more in-depth situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you're smart?
      I know a lot of people around this town, and I asked a few of them if they knew your name. None of them knew you, why is that? And is that a good or bad thing?

Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked them for a figure about $10k more than I wanted. We negotiated down to the figure I wanted.