SMS Seimag

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

GM Contract Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at SMS Seimag.

Interview Details – There was a advertisement in the newspaper to which I applied.
A total of two stage interviews was attended by me.
The interviewer had done background research on me.
The interview experience was excellent.
The only downside was the waiting time which was quite high.

Interview Question – If I do not perform I will thrown out.
How do I react to this?
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SMS Seimag in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initially I was asked to describe myself. Then I was asked some question on my project work. Then were questions regarding my interest subjects. Well noticable is that person stated my two answers reagarding IGBT wrong, well I spoke the same I have read in standard books. And after getting back I also cross checked on net, they were same as I answered. I didnt objected clearly in interview, because of aggressive mode of interviewer.

Interview Questions

• If three switches are provided in a room to control the three bulbs in another room and you dont know the connections. You can not switch the room for more than once. How will you establish that which switch controls which bulb?   View Answer
  • A suggestions was given to use ISOLATOR TRANSFORMER instead of OPTO_COUPLER in the driver circuit of IGBT.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SMS Seimag? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SMS Seimag interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SMS Seimag employees and interview candidates.