SNBL USA

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied online and interviewed at SNBL USA.

Interview Details – Easy interview process. Started with Q & A over the phone then later, in person with the hiring manager. Great tour of the facility although not sure if they still do that.

Interview Question – None...all based on past experience.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SNBL USA.

Interview Details – My interview was many years ago. I must have met half the company during the day long first interview process. Since then I don't think the process has changed much. I think the company places some amount of emphasis on finding the right fit, but doesn't really expect folks to stay much beyond 2 years.

Interview Question – The ones I couldn't understand due to a thick accent.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not negotiation, though I would encourage people to shoot for as high a salary they can get on entry because the raises are not large once you're in there.

Very Easy Interview

Research Associate III Interview

Research Associate III
Everett, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at SNBL USA in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired from a company that SNBL USA had bought and closed. It was guarantied that I would be hired. The interview was just a formality. I don't know what the current interviews are like.

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any.

Study Coordinator Interview

Study Coordinator
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at SNBL USA in January 2009.

Interview Details – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?
Give me an example of a time when you took the time to share a co-worker's or supervisor's achievements with others?
Tell me about a time that you didn't work well with a supervisor. What was the outcome and how would you have changed the outcome?
Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?
 Tell me about a time that you helped someone.
 Tell me about a time that you misjudged a person.
 How do you get along with older (younger) co-workers?

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations
Everett, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SNBL USA in July 2011.

Interview Details – Standard interview design: respond to job posting on internet job board, then first telephone interview screen, then second telephone interview, then face to face interviews at the employers' offices. The face to face segment consisted of meeting and interviewing with three people in sequence: first up was someone from HR, second up was the hiring manager, third was the department director (above the hiring manager). Interview was typical in content and tone.

Interview Question – Go through your entire resume for me, list your responsibilities at each position, and explain what you learned at each position that is relevant to our position.   View Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at SNBL USA

Interview Details – I was first contacted with a request of my salary expectations and to schedule a 30 minute phone screen. After ignoring the question (not a positive sign if that is their primary concern) I went along with scheduling the phone screen. The recruiter called 10 minutes late, was very rude, interrupted me on several occasions, continued to reiterate about the different animals they test on in addition to inferring his negativity towards people that do not support it, and abruptly ended the conversation after asking my salary expectation as well as current salary.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SNBL USA.

Interview Details – The hiring process seemed very normal. However, I knew there was a real problem after only being there a week when both my boss and one of the administrative staff quit.

Negotiation Details – Surprisingly, they met my initial salary request which was mid-market. My boss who was one step above me in the manager level was actually paid less than I was.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SNBL USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SNBL USA interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by SNBL USA employees and interview candidates.