SNI Companies Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SNI Companies.

I was told that I HAD to interview before the Thanksgiving holiday so I rushed to their office to interview. They put me on a computer test and the test crashed once and then the computer crashed. Finally they got the test up and running and the fire alarm went off. I spent 15 or so minutes in the cold. When I returned to the test I noticed that the test had not been paused so it seemed as though I was taking forever to answer the questions. Furthermore the position I was called in for - seemed to be changing and the salary kept on getting lower and lower. I interviewed with two people. The first guy was completely unprofessional and the second was nice but clueless about what the employer was looking for. I was told that I would have a final wrap up interview and waited in the lobby for about 30 min. I asked the secretary if she knew when the first guy would be available. She said he went to lunch but she would call him. After her call - she told me that he didn't need to talk to me and I could leave? I never heard back from them and my interview was a complete waste of time.

Temp Interview

Very good interview in Springfield, VA office. No trick or weird questions. I was allowed to tell my own story. The testing programs for Word and Excel will not show your skills accurately. They don't allow you to use your preferred method to accomplish something and it's hard to tell sometimes if you did a problem correctly or not.

Associate Recruiter Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SNI Companies.

I was recommended to SNI by another employee. I called in to introduce myself and was asked to come in for an interview. With in a week i was offered a position and started in less than 2 weeks. Very easy interview process

easy

Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at SNI Companies.

The Hiring process was fairly easy, general interview questions and then after I got an email that I was offered the position.

Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Andover, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SNI Companies in February 2012.

Came in to meet with hiring Specialist.

Interview Questions
    • What was the least money I would except.   View Answer
    Akward, cause they where not able to negotiate on the pay rate at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online - interviewed at SNI Companies.

Usually 3 interviews. Expect a working interview making reference calls as the 2nd interview. 3rd is just a formality

Interview Questions
    • What are your triggers that drive you to succeed in the recruiting business.   View Answer
    No negotiation, just base + comm

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SNI Companies in August 2013.

Process was pretty standard issue. I met with the Branch Manager and office team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview was wonderful because of Rachel Barowski. She was an asset and wrongly let her go. They fire the next person in her position and other top positions. It is the worst I've ever experienced where employees were dropping like flies from firing and leaving.

I asked for $2000 more than what I got and accepted believing the commission was attainable. Only 1 or 2 reach ok commissions after being there 5-7 years

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at SNI Companies in June 2011.

A friend worked there so getting the interview was easy. My friend gave me a great recommendation so I did not have to sale myself. The manager did most of the talking trying to sale the job and company. There is a lot of turnover in this industry.

Interview Questions
    The more base you get the less commission.

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SNI Companies in August 2012.

Online application and communication, telephone interviews then in person interviews for a part time temporary position

Interview Questions

Worked for SNI Companies? Contribute to the Community!