SNI Technology

SNI Technology Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at SNI Technology

Director Strategic Accounts Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SNI Technology in August 2012.

Cold called for the position. went through a thorough interview process with several people in different disciplines within SNI.

Interview Questions
    Short, simple, sweet.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SNI Technology in April 2012.

This staffing agency is just trying to fill their database with applicants. I applied for their Marketing Coordinator position on Indeed.com. The company name was anonymous, but it did say it was for a technology company in Broward County, FL. SNI Technology is a staffing agency. I was aware of that, but my understanding of the ad was that the actual job was for another technology company. The job ad did not have the name of the company the position was with but it sounded like a great fit, so I applied. Less than an hour later, I got a call from one of their recruiters to set up an interview. I asked for more information about the position but she told me she could not discuss that until I came in for the interview. The day of the interview, I had to fill out all this paperwork before even meeting with the recruiter. Once I sat down with her, she still would not reveal the name of the company the position was with. And this time, she told me it was a health care company, not a technology company. That's not what she told me on the phone when we set up my appointment. Something seemed fishy. Then another recruiter came in to talk with me and asked for my salary requirements. He said it was a little high but he would see what he could do. So then I realized they pay a lot less than other staffing agencies in the area. He wouldn't reveal more information about the company or the position I applied for either. I started to suspect that the job ad was bogus, and only used to get people to come in and register with them, so they can add more candidates to their database. I never heard back from them about the Marketing Coordinator position.

A month later, the male recruiter left me a voice message saying he had a sales position available that he wanted to submit my resume for and to please call him back to discuss it. I did not call him back. I am a marketing professional (not sales) and therefore not interested in a sales job. A good recruiter/staffing agency knows the difference between marketing and sales!