SNL Financial Software Developer Interview Questions

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SNL Financial.

Interview

I applied online on their website. I got a call from HR asking general background questions and salary requirements. First Round : Phone interview with hiring manager. Technical phone screen. Asked some easy puzzles and scenarios. Second Round : 2 Group interviews, with 2 interviewers in each. Mostly .Net related questions and SQL questions. After a verbal offer was made, it took several weeks to get things in place for me to start. Overall, an average experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried hard to negotiate, but they stuck to their initial offer.

Other Interview Reviews for SNL Financial

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SNL Financial (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Started with phone interview. Called on site. 3 ppl interviewed and was made an offer. It's a .NET shop with good product management group. High emphasis on database. Good location and very informal place. Saw ppl in shorts. Was asked basis programming questions. Salary offered was low so declined the offer.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at SNL Financial in November 2010.

Interview

I have uploaded my resume on Dice and I got a call one of the recruiter regarding software Developer position. Interview went will. I was asked all the standard .NET interview questions and All they need to know is.. if the candidate is eager to learn, adapt quickly and smart.