SNR Denton Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SNR Denton in February 2008.

Was very pleasant when I interviewed, although the hiring people are not the same anymore, so not sure how it is now.

Interview Questions
    They were unwilling to give me what I asked for and mentioned that the 6% bonus would bring me up to what I wanted. We don't get the 6% bonuses anymore, so try to get the salary you are asking for in the beginning.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SNR Denton in April 2010.

The last interview was this job that I just lost. It has been 1.5 days so far so I haven't been on interviews for an upcoming job.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest task you had to do.   View Answer

Trainee Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online - interviewed at SNR Denton.

Got through to final round. Was the most unpleasant firm I interviewed at. HR was thick and abrasive. Asked me questions from a sheet without looking up. I wish I had walked out.

Interview Questions
    • When have you been analytical? And only answer in a STAR format.   View Answer

Everything about the firm's recruitment process is terrible.

Milton Keynes - Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Milton Keynes, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SNR Denton in March 2012.

Interview process included 6 main question areas to evaluate
    1) How candidate deals under pressure (Tolerance of pressure) — "How do you deal with an angry person?"
    2) Achievements and drive of candidate in becoming a solicitor/lawyer — "Describe an initiative you overcame"
    3) Adaptability
    4) Communication skills
    5) Analysis skills — "How do you go about analyzing a situation?"
    6) Career motivation — "Why do you want to be a commercial lawyer as opposed to any other type of lawyer?"; "Why SNR Denton Milton Keynes?"

The interviewer was pleasant, however stern and direct. She made the situation comfortable at the start, but after the actual interview began was very focused. She didn't give much to reactions to read from.

After the interview I, and another candidate did a timed written verbal reasoning test. I had no feedback on this.

Interview Questions
    • Career motivation — "Why SNR Denton Milton Keynes?" You need to show direct interest in MK   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SNR Denton

Worked for SNR Denton? Contribute to the Community!