Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SNR DentonMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at SNR Denton (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2010.
The last interview was this job that I just lost. It has been 1.5 days so far so I haven't been on interviews for an upcoming job.
- What was the hardest task you had to do. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at SNR Denton (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.
Was very pleasant when I interviewed, although the hiring people are not the same anymore, so not sure how it is now.
- typical interview questions nothing too difficult Answer Question
They were unwilling to give me what I asked for and mentioned that the 6% bonus would bring me up to what I wanted. We don't get the 6% bonuses anymore, so try to get the salary you are asking for in the beginning.
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceDeclined OfferNegative Experience
I applied online – interviewed at SNR Denton (London, England (UK)).
Got through to final round. Was the most unpleasant firm I interviewed at. HR was thick and abrasive. Asked me questions from a sheet without looking up. I wish I had walked out.
- When have you been analytical? And only answer in a STAR format. 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Everything about the firm's recruitment process is terrible.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at SNR Denton (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2012.
Interview process included 6 main question areas to evaluate
1) How candidate deals under pressure (Tolerance of pressure) — "How do you deal with an angry person?"
2) Achievements and drive of candidate in becoming a solicitor/lawyer — "Describe an initiative you overcame"
4) Communication skills
5) Analysis skills — "How do you go about analyzing a situation?"
6) Career motivation — "Why do you want to be a commercial lawyer as opposed to any other type of lawyer?"; "Why SNR Denton Milton Keynes?"
The interviewer was pleasant, however stern and direct. She made the situation comfortable at the start, but after the actual interview began was very focused. She didn't give much to reactions to read from.
After the interview I, and another candidate did a timed written verbal reasoning test. I had no feedback on this.
- Career motivation — "Why SNR Denton Milton Keynes?" You need to show direct interest in MK Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review