SNR Denton Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at SNR Denton.

Interview

The process took about 30 minutes. Met with two partners. They were really nice and friendly. They were particular about the exact match between your technical background and the position.

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at SNR Denton (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The last interview was this job that I just lost. It has been 1.5 days so far so I haven't been on interviews for an upcoming job.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest task you had to do.   1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SNR Denton (Chicago, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

Was very pleasant when I interviewed, although the hiring people are not the same anymore, so not sure how it is now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were unwilling to give me what I asked for and mentioned that the 6% bonus would bring me up to what I wanted. We don't get the 6% bonuses anymore, so try to get the salary you are asking for in the beginning.

Trainee Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SNR Denton (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Got through to final round. Was the most unpleasant firm I interviewed at. HR was thick and abrasive. Asked me questions from a sheet without looking up. I wish I had walked out.

Interview Questions

• When have you been analytical? And only answer in a STAR format.   1 Answer

Everything about the firm's recruitment process is terrible.

Milton Keynes - Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SNR Denton (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process included 6 main question areas to evaluate
    1) How candidate deals under pressure (Tolerance of pressure) — "How do you deal with an angry person?"
    2) Achievements and drive of candidate in becoming a solicitor/lawyer — "Describe an initiative you overcame"
    3) Adaptability
    4) Communication skills
    5) Analysis skills — "How do you go about analyzing a situation?"
    6) Career motivation — "Why do you want to be a commercial lawyer as opposed to any other type of lawyer?"; "Why SNR Denton Milton Keynes?"

The interviewer was pleasant, however stern and direct. She made the situation comfortable at the start, but after the actual interview began was very focused. She didn't give much to reactions to read from.

After the interview I, and another candidate did a timed written verbal reasoning test. I had no feedback on this.

Interview Questions

• Career motivation — "Why SNR Denton Milton Keynes?" You need to show direct interest in MK   Answer Question