SOAProjects

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SOAProjects

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SOAProjects in March 2011.

I thought the Firm was professional, not pushy and consistent. Life/work balance was the major selling point.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SOAProjects in May 2010.

Hiring process is faster then any other company,they don't keep you waiting for 2-3 weeks, after the first round if in person meeting I was called for final interview & was given with positive feedback within 2 days.

Finance Manager/Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at SOAProjects in March 2010.

In Person Interview, quick response, reference checks were contacted within 2 days of interview and offer was made in 4 days, they move fast in making offers. I was impressed as I was interviewed by 5 different individuals and there was no repeat questions, it felt like they had rehearsed their role in interview before they came, very very impressive.

Interview Questions