SOC Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SOC (Chantilly, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I had to chase down a recruiter to do a follow up from submitting an online application. Once I talked to a recruiter, I discussed how I thought I would be a good fit for the company and she agreed so she scheduled an in-person interview. At that interview it was very easy as we had a lot of background things in common. Two weeks later I received the contingent job offer.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minden, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SOC (Minden, NV) in June 2010.

Interview

Basic overview of qualifying military credentials. Security clearance check. PT test and weapons qual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Assistant Facility Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SOC (Chantilly, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

Referred and 1 interview

Negotiation

Given an offer, asked for vacation got an extra $5K

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SOC (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied for the job ans was called a couple of days later. After a phone interview, I was flown to DC for an in person interview. I stayed a couple of days to interview with another group of senior leadership and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate a salary package, including a signing bonus and relocation.

ALSS LN Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at SOC.

Interview

Everything is ok but the time to wait for everything to be approved takes up the most time

Negotiation

It was upfront and to the point and there was no negotiation