SOFTBANK MOBILE

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SOFTBANK MOBILE

Candidate Interview Review

Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SOFTBANK MOBILE.

Apply online first, and they send the link to set up "my page." Then you enter your "resume information," the reason why you are interested in Softbank, what experience/skills you have would be useful for this internship, and so on. Then finally, you submit your photo. After the deadline, the result of resume screening will be on the my page. If you pass it, then, you make reservation for interview. You can choose either onsite or skype.

I choose onsite interview. It was held with three candidates and one recruiter. They call it group interview, but it is like one-on-one interview. They must put 3 students togather in one room just to save their time and space. It is about 30 minutes. Each candidates are asked two questions. I think the questions were "Introduce yourself" and "why softbank, and what can you offer for us?" or something like that. It was quite easy. Then the interviewer ask some follow-up questions. We can ask questions at the end, if you want.

About 5 days after interview, I received the result.

Interview Questions

They couldn't wait until I get result of another internship position, which is much more important for me.