Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SOI HoldingsMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SOI Holdings (Houston, TX) in March 2014.
Contacted by inside recruiter. Scheduled 1:1 with Area Manager. Then scheduled 1:1 with Regional Manager. Present 30-60-90 day plan to VP of Region. You don't have to have industry knowledge- corporate trading.
- How will you contribute in the 1st 90 days? Answer Question
They put forth best offer! No negotiation.
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SOI Holdings.
Recruited by Recruiter in south Florida. He did initial screening. First Interview with Local Area Manager. Second Interview with Area Manager and Regional Manager (VP). Repeatedly lied about the opportunity and the benefits, and SOI is a benefits company. They burn through 75% of New PEC's each year. And they are proud of it!
- I was happy with the job I was at. They wanted me, so I went in and did not play any games with them. They had to sell me. What they did is lie to me about every aspect of the job and the income opportunity. They would not even show me a commission structure, but showed me examples, which were all lies. 1 Answer
They refused to negotiate a thing and then after I turned in my notice, they wondered if I could delay my start by an additional 2 weeks. I refused. Started off bad and just got worse. Things getting better now, but no telling how long it will take to make it right.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SOI Holdings (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.
Senior managers are stretched, which stretches out the process. Hard to follow up with them. The interview is much more informal than expected for a company this size. Two managers conduted the meeting, but the more senior manager was 20 minutes late for the one hour interview. Too much time "pitching" the company, but this seems to come from their passion for SOI and what they do.