SOS Employment Group

Interviews for Top Jobs at SOS Employment Group

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arvada, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arvada, CO

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at SOS Employment Group.

Got a call to come in for an interview...showed up and never got an interview and got me quickly signed up for their program

no drug test given or anything just a background check

Various Jobs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Casper, WY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casper, WY

Filled out online application as directed. They contacted me approx. 2 weeks later to come personally about more info.on prior criminal history. Despite this "Second look" by SOS, they did not leave enough room on the form for all pertinant info. Was denied despite all the best efforts.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SOS Employment Group in September 2011.

Poor recruitment experience. Was initially headhunted for a position at that time was given contract length (indefinite). Got a call back 2 days later, went in and filled out the standard paper work and was given a new contract length (3-4 months). The following monday went in for drug test and was told the offer was put on hold until I interviewed directly with the client. Was informed of a different contract length by the branch manager (3 weeks). That same afternoon, met the client - waiting for half an hour beyond appointment time to even be seen. The client informed me the contract length was unknown with 2 months possible,

Interview Questions
    • How do you think your skills match the job description?   Answer Question

Not interested in working for an agency that either a) blatantly lies about contract lengths or b) doesn't understand the job for which they are recruiting. Unprofessional and uncaring staff.

Garnishment Coordinater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SOS Employment Group in May 2009.

Emailed resume to company; contacted me in about a day arranged interview; contacted me the next day with an offer and accepted.
    Overall interview with supervisor was good and well informed.

Yes but need to.

Oil & Gas Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at SOS Employment Group in September 2011.

Responded to Schlumberger job on careerbuilder and was redirected to SOS where I completed an application; subsequently, I received a call back and was "invited" to attend their job fair where I would be interviewed. I drove 189 miles round trip to find out that it was only a prelimenary face-to-face with SOS staff. "Interviews" were not scheduled and were first-come, first-served. I felt misled about the "interview" and this suspicion was confirmed as I listened to a 5 tour Iraqi veteran tell the SOS recruiter that he had driven 300 miles for what he thought was going to be a real interview for a job that he was led to believe was a 9-5 job. I was appalled as I listened to this SOS recruiter feed the Vet lie after lie about the job, an oilfield frac. operators position that is oncall 24/7 for 14 days straight. The Vet informed the SOS employee that he was very clear on the phone about his desire for 9-5 employment because he was a new father. When the Vet then asked about relocation, the SOS recruiter continued to lie telling him that the hours would then be about 12-14 hrs daily - that was plain B.S. as oilfield frac hands work oncall 24/7.

And then I got my turn. I will spare the details, but this SOS recruiter lied through his teeth and when confronted about them, lied to cover his lies. It got to the point that he no longer made sense.

I would AVOID these jerks like the plague! They will tell you only what they think you want to hear and then just leave you hanging.

Assembly Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at SOS Employment Group in August 2011.

the hiring process for sos was very easy

Interview Questions

Worked for SOS Employment Group? Contribute to the Community!