SOS Security

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Officer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at SOS Security.

Interview Details – The interview was fairly easy and I was offered the job at the end of it. The questions were more directly about my work experience in a customer service environment and if I had worked in a security setting before. My interviewer talked about the specific site I'd applied for, the shift I'd be working, other officers, and the policy on overtime and such before the job was offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SOS Security in February 2011.

Interview Details – Did really ask to many questions just alot of paper work

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions just basic questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No they give you what they need

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for SOS Security? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SOS Security interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SOS Security employees and interview candidates.