SOSi Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015
Updated Jan 5, 2015

2.2

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SOSi.

Once you get past the recruiter; there are three to four interviews depending on the position. The process is long drawn. After the initial contact with the recruiter; it takes a long time. You are in limbo before the actual interviewing starts; there is no contact so you really don't know if you are still in the running for the job.

Interview Questions
    The offer was reasonable and I accepted it.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SOSi.

Emailed and several months later offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • We already have people lined up, the offer is take it or leave it.   Answer Question
    No negotiations.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at SOSi.

My resume was my interview

Interview Questions
    • There were no interview questions except when could I be in country.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation

Public Affairs Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at SOSi.

Was very rushed

They didn't negotiate

Imagery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandahar (Iran)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandahar (Iran)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SOSi in August 2012.

My experience of the hiring and interview process was fairly simple. I got an email while I was deployed about the position and I sent my resume to them. I got a reply and a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview, they stated that they wanted to hire me...

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any questions that were too difficult since I was qualified for the position.   Answer Question

Systemtechniker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at SOSi in June 2011.

Ich wurde von einem Personalvermittler kontaktiert, der meinen Lebenslauf auf clearancejobs.com gesehen hatte. Es fand kein offizielles Bewerbungsgespräch für die Position statt. Ich bekam von dem Personalvermittler eine Tätigkeitsbeschreibung zugesandt und mir wurden mehrere Fragen über meinen Hintergrund und meine Erfahrung gestellt. Der Personalvermittler übermittelte die von mir gegebenen Informationen an den Einstellungsprogramm-Manager (der keinerlei technische Erfahrung oder Ausbildung besitzt) und die Position wurde mir angeboten.

I was contacted by a recruiter who had seen my resume on clearancejobs.com. I did not have a formal interview for the position. I was sent a job description by the recruiter and asked several question about my back ground and experience. The recruiter took the information I provided back to the hiring program manager (who has no technical experience or training) and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Ich wurde nichts gefragt, was für den Posten, den ich besetzen sollte, relevant gewesen wäre.   I was not asked any revelant questions to the position I would be filling.   Answer Question
    Es gab keine Verhandlungen über das Gehalt oder die Leistungen. Man konnte das Erstangebot entweder unverändert annehmen oder ablehnen.

Deployed Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SOSi in June 2010.

Phone interview

I asked for a bit more based on advice I received, but the company did not budge.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SOSi in May 2010.

I was first contacted by a recruiter who viewed my resume on Monster.com and express an interest in me for a few different intelligence analyst positions. I was then sit the pre-screening paperwork, which takes about an hour to complete. I then had a phone interview with a hiring manager within about 2 weeks of completing the paperwork.