SPARTA

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SPARTA.

Interview Details – Interviewed over dinner, talked about previous experience and what new job would entail. Talked about the company, tried to sell me on the benefits, etc.

Interview Question – When transferring data from one computer to another, how does the receiving computer know that it received all the bytes the sending computer intended to send.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Rosslyn, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SPARTA in September 2009.

Interview Details – I started talking first to a Sr. Human Resource Officer about 6months after application. Until she set up an interview. The office setting was busy but relaxed. There was a group interview with the Division Manager and I believe the manager or director of the System Engineers at the time. They were extremely friendly and interactive. They were straight shooters and seemed to love their jobs. The people working in their office meanwhile seemed very positive.

Interview Question – (well they asked me about my experience)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation I accepted the offer.

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SPARTA in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was not hired since my interests did not match theirs.

Interview Question – What is the difference between latch and flipflop?   Answer Question

Worked for SPARTA? Contribute to the Community!