SPII spa Software Quality Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at SPII spa

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Software Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saronno (Italy)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saronno (Italy)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SPII spa in July 2008.

From the job description I was skeptic about my fit in the position, but as an inside person insisted in having me take the interview I decided to go and talk with them.
I actually met a person from adifferent company (not an head hunter but a subject matter expert as there was no internal competence) and we had a pleasant conversation more that a proper interview; he liked me and gave a positive feedback to the company CEO.
Then I met the CEO, as he really needed a person to fill the position the interview was quite brief; it turned out later during my employment that he really did not understood who he hired and what the new role implied in terms of changes to the organization and wanted to fill the position based on a tactical opportunity and not a real strategic goal.

Interview Questions
  • I was questioned about my understanding of the MVB protocol.   View Answer
No real negotiation with the only exception of flex time.
It was no really part of the company culture and there was a subtle but continuos attempt to renegotiate after I was hired.