SPS Commerce

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.5

Implementation Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SPS Commerce.

Very easy interview with basic questions standard of most interviews I have taken part in. Just do your research about SPS commerce and know their basic business strategy. Friendly staff who were really fun to interview with. First had a phone interview, then was invited to come in for an in person interview. Was offered a job but ultimately declined.

Non-integrated Implementation Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at SPS Commerce.

First stage of the interview process was a 20 minute phone interview. Asked pretty basic questions to get to know you and you skill set. Asked me to list off skills that made me ideal for the job.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult to answer in the phone interview   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SPS Commerce.

I was referred by a friend. Posted my resume to the website and was called within 3 days to interview. 2 interviews...one with HR, a sales manager, a director. The second day with the VP of sales.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SPS Commerce in January 2014.

Short. Applied online, had a phone screening, got called into the office, talked with sales manager and VP of sales. Got a call about 3 days later saying I had the job.

Sales Development Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SPS Commerce.

I meet with a sales manager, VP of Sales and a member of the executive team after getting through an HR manager. I had to submit a resume but no cover letter. They had me to a lot of the question asking - since SPS sells a product I didn't understand at the time, this was easy. They know people do not know what EDI is but they want to know if you know how to ask business level questions. Asking questions with this process is the biggest key - show you are curious.

Sales Development Representative Interview

The VP of Sales has an interesting interview process. He will try to sound uninterested to whatever you say and he wants you to sell him and ask for the job.

Non-negotiable

Sales Development Representative Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SPS Commerce in October 2013.

Initial interview set up through college recruiting website. Pretty informal get to know you. Second interview VERY in depth about four hours long. Interviewed at the corporate office with four different employees. Asked the basic questions about education, prior work experience, involvement, etc. We talked a lot about the company and how they are growing and becoming a big part of the market.

Did not negotiate.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Executive level interviews to confirm a good fit