SPS Commerce Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015
Updated Apr 13, 2015

2.8

Implementation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SPS Commerce.

Interview

Overwhelming interview process. Went in for an in person interview and ended up in 3 interview sessions with 5 different people. Surprise! A bit of a few tough individuals too.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a job? <repeat with next person> <repeat with next person>   Answer Question

Customer Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I started by talking with a recruiter at a campus event, then had a 30 minute phone interview followed by a 30 minute on-campus interview. After the on-campus interview I attended a "preferred candidates" event where we got to speak directly with VPs and managers and learn more about the company. The next day I interviewed with managers from the Customer Operations departments and shadowed an employee for 30 minutes. Finally, I interviewed with the VP of Customer Operations.

Interview Questions

• You are an expert in a toaster and someone has an issue with the toaster. How would you help them?   Answer Question

Associate (Consultant) Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

So far I have had the phone interview and have been extended an invitation for a in person interview in one week. I will follow up after wit some more information!

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your experiences at your present position will fill the roles of this position?   1 Answer

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at SPS Commerce.

Interview

Very easy interview with basic questions standard of most interviews I have taken part in. Just do your research about SPS commerce and know their basic business strategy. Friendly staff who were really fun to interview with. First had a phone interview, then was invited to come in for an in person interview. Was offered a job but ultimately declined.

Non-integrated Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at SPS Commerce.

Interview

First stage of the interview process was a 20 minute phone interview. Asked pretty basic questions to get to know you and you skill set. Asked me to list off skills that made me ideal for the job.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult to answer in the phone interview   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at SPS Commerce.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Posted my resume to the website and was called within 3 days to interview. 2 interviews...one with HR, a sales manager, a director. The second day with the VP of sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview and one in person interview. Many behavioral type questions. During the in person interview I first interviewed with the HR person and then went into a room and was asked questions by three manager level people. After that I interviewed with a director. All on the same day. Received the offer one week later.

Interview Questions

• How would you tell someone who called you on the phone to fix their toaster?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Short. Applied online, had a phone screening, got called into the office, talked with sales manager and VP of sales. Got a call about 3 days later saying I had the job.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SPS Commerce.

Interview

I meet with a sales manager, VP of Sales and a member of the executive team after getting through an HR manager. I had to submit a resume but no cover letter. They had me to a lot of the question asking - since SPS sells a product I didn't understand at the time, this was easy. They know people do not know what EDI is but they want to know if you know how to ask business level questions. Asking questions with this process is the biggest key - show you are curious.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

The VP of Sales has an interesting interview process. He will try to sound uninterested to whatever you say and he wants you to sell him and ask for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable