SPi Healthcare

Updated Aug 23, 2014

2.5

Third Party Follow Up Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SPi Healthcare in February 2014.

I had not applied for this job. My resume was online and I was contacted by an SPi recruiter, She conducted a thorough phone interview and I was then scheduled to meet with one of the managers. She was very pleasant and easy to talk to. She told me a bit about herself, the company and her role at SPi. She lead the interview in an open ended way which allowed me to share my most relevant work experience in my own manner. Because of that she was able to get a good sense that I knew the industry well and had the skills and experience to do the job. Therefore, she recommended me for the next interview level. I met the director of revenue cycle management. Again, very pleasant down to earth person. She told me about herself and about the client, the volume of work this new business would likely generate, team staffing and structure and expectations for the position. She asked both open ended and direct experience questions. All of which put me at ease. In the end, I was not offered this position, but I was offered the next level below it, TPF at the highest level (Level 4). This level involves not only TPF, but also includes management report creation, leading a team within the team, workflow assignments, work process development and implementation, training TPF and applications software for all team members and supervising in the absence of management. All in all a much better fit for me personally and professionally.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions involve previous employment and why you are no longer with an employer.   View Answer
    After the interviews, I sent a letter of interest. The negotiation took place on the phone with the recruiter. As stated above, I was not offered the position of manager, but was offered the next highest level to it. I said I would accept that position if there was opportunity for growth not in management, but in teaching and training. I also negotiated for better than the highest end of their pay range for this position, but they declined to give it to me stating that I would have nowhere to go in terms of increases. Not a good reply, but I did end up with the highest end of their pay range.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SPi Healthcare in August 2012.

I submitted my resume on their website and received an email from HR to schedule a screening interview. We setup a day and time through email but HR didn't call me at the agreed upon time. I called the recruiter and she said she didn't see my email from 3 days earlier that had confirmed the interview. I rescheduled for a few days later and it was a very basic screening about my experience, salary requirements, and why I wanted to change jobs. I then had an in person interview with the hiring manager. I went through my resume and spend a large portion of the interview giving her suggestions on how she can improve their project management processes, or in most cases add processes because there weren't any. I felt more like I was consulting than being interviewed, but the hiring manager was very nice and seemed like she really wanted to get processes in place, but she just needed help on how to accomplish it. After the interview finished the receptionist said I needed to take a test from HR, and I should find her once I finished. It was a Myers Briggs personality test on a computer. Once I finished (approximately 30 minutes later) I came out of the room and I couldn't find anyone. The receptionist had gone home, so I just left and emailed HR the next day letting them know what had happened. A few days later I had a phone interview with the other project manager and we talked about what worked and didn't work well at the company. I had an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be an animal, which one would you choose?   Answer Question

Even though I gave them a minimum salary I was willing to accept when I spoke with HR the first time, the offer was $5,000 less, and I was told the maximum salary the position could have was $2,000 less than the minimum I was willing to accept. The health and dental insurance was terrible, and employees pay twice what I currently pay. They wouldn't negotiate salary, tuition reimbursement, or vacation time. I can find a higher paying position with much better benefits elsewhere.

Statistical Investigator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SPi Healthcare in November 2011.

The board was consisted of 6 interviewer..The questions was related to Current Affairs,My Graduation Subjects i.e. Maths,Stat & Computer And Physics,Chemistry & Indian Constitution..

Call Center Representative Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at SPi Healthcare in January 2011.

Nice recruiter, and nice office.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an emotional patient that you had to calm down over the phone? How did it go? What wouldy ou do different?   Answer Question